The Adventures of LatteMan....

About Me


Links

Blogroll Me!

Previous Posts


Archives

Add to Google


Credits


Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker




Monday, July 31, 2006

Fried brains

Forget drugs, that egg in a frying pan? That is your brain after walking across mid-town Manhattan in this heat. Why is it, that somehow this company seems to only pick 90 plus degree days to call me into the city for meetings?

Of course if they extend my stay (which looks likely right now), I will be longing for these days during that same walk during the middle of winter when they will probably pick the sub zero days to request my presence at the big dogs office.


Policies and Disclosures

My Frappr! Map

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from JayMonster. Make your own badge here.

Apple iTunes

 

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

 

 

 

Deal of the Day

 

OmahaSteaks.com, Inc.

 


Creative Commons License
Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.