The Adventures of LatteMan....

About Me


Links

Blogroll Me!

Previous Posts


Archives

Add to Google


Credits


Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker




Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Mixed Emotions

Jury: Yates insane, not guilty . I have such mixed emotions on this it is difficult to know how I feel about this. The easy thing is to fall prey to the desire for vengance and say she should never see the light of day again for what she did to her kids.

On the other hand, I do understand that PPD is a very real and very debilitating thing. And as such, she may very well have been "insane" at the time and perhaps this verdict is then correct. But if that is the case, then her husband, her doctor, somebody... somebody really missed something here in leaving this woman in this type of condition with her kids.

On a third hand, the whole "I thought I had the devil in me" arguement makes me angry at the Bible Thumpers that drive this kind of faux message home to people, and enable them to think this way. But again... to believe it is... insane.

I just don't know.


Policies and Disclosures

My Frappr! Map

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from JayMonster. Make your own badge here.

Apple iTunes

 

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

 

 

 

Deal of the Day

 

OmahaSteaks.com, Inc.

 


Creative Commons License
Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.