The Adventures of LatteMan....

About Me


Links

Blogroll Me!

Previous Posts


Archives

Add to Google


Credits


Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker




Tuesday, July 25, 2006

My First Interview

I will be conducting the interview that it, not being interviewed. But I am quite excited to be interviewing Diane Hatz, the Senior Program Director of Sustainable Table as well as The Eat Well Guide.

If you would like to ask Diane a quetion, go over to the Fresh Food, Fresh Blog and post a question in the Comments of this post, and I will try and work all the questions I receive (plus whatever Barry, Cathy, Doug and I come up with).

Then go here and sponsor us for Blogathon 2006 as we raise money for Farm Aid. (No, being a sponsor is not required to ask a question... but it would be GREATLY appreciated).


Policies and Disclosures

My Frappr! Map

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from JayMonster. Make your own badge here.

Apple iTunes

 

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

 

 

 

Deal of the Day

 

OmahaSteaks.com, Inc.

 


Creative Commons License
Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.