The Adventures of LatteMan....

About Me


Links

Blogroll Me!

Previous Posts


Archives

Add to Google


Credits


Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker




Friday, July 28, 2006

It is all Quality Time

When I read the post, Time Romance and a dryer over at Dadbloggers, I was reminded of something LatteGirl said, and it really took on some new meaning for me.

I was doing some work around the house. I suggested that she may be bored and would perhaps rather play with her toys in the yard or inside the house. She responsed by telling me that, "I would rather spend time doing nothing with you than playing and having fun when you are not around"

Sometimes we concern ourselves too much with what we consider quality time, and need to remember that to a child, almost any time can be seen a quality time together.


Policies and Disclosures

My Frappr! Map

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from JayMonster. Make your own badge here.

Apple iTunes

 

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

 

 

 

Deal of the Day

 

OmahaSteaks.com, Inc.

 


Creative Commons License
Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.