The Adventures of LatteMan....

About Me


Links

Blogroll Me!

Previous Posts


Archives

Add to Google


Credits


Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker




Saturday, July 29, 2006

Finally

It was with great joy that LatteGirl was finally able to announce last night that, "My tooth fell out!"

Yes, last evening the Tooth Fairy after several false starts finally made an appearance. As expected, this morning LatteGirl found 2 Gold Dollar Coins under her pillow, and couldn't wait to tell me this morning about the treasure she got from the tooth fairy.

She has continued inmittently today continued to sing, "My tooth fell oooout, My tooth fell ooooout!"

I don't remember that long ago if every tooth was as big a deal as the first... but I certainly hope not.


Policies and Disclosures

My Frappr! Map

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from JayMonster. Make your own badge here.

Apple iTunes

 

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

 

 

 

Deal of the Day

 

OmahaSteaks.com, Inc.

 


Creative Commons License
Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.