The Adventures of LatteMan....

About Me


Links

Blogroll Me!

Previous Posts


Archives

Add to Google


Credits


Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker




Friday, November 03, 2006

Life in New Jersey is a 'lotta Bull

Every morning, I make my way through Newark on my way to work. Somehow, in the early morning hours, my brain still suffering from an insufficient caffeine reserve, and of course being so immune to shock and surprise anymore, apparently I find it hard to even notice a bull running around downtown Newark.

Yes, a bull wandering the streets of the biggest city in New Jersey. I was there, and didn't see a dang thing.


Policies and Disclosures

My Frappr! Map

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from JayMonster. Make your own badge here.

Apple iTunes

 

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

 

 

 

Deal of the Day

 

OmahaSteaks.com, Inc.

 


Creative Commons License
Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.