The Adventures of LatteMan....

About Me


Links

Blogroll Me!

Previous Posts


Archives

Add to Google


Credits


Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker




Monday, July 17, 2006

How do you know when it is TOO hot?

When you need to put cold water into the pool so that you do not feel like you are being cooked in a pot of soup.

I guess this is what I get for acting as a guest blogger for Erin down in Texas, brought some of that nasty heat up here to NJ.

It is hard to complain too much though, looking at the devestation of the second tsunami to strike Indonesia in three years, the still devestated New Orleans, and others.

And in case you didn't know (or care), the author of the Mike Hammer novels, Mickey Spillane died today, he was 88 years old. Most written before my time, but in my father's collection, I loved the "gumshoe" Hammer, and read just about all of them.

LatteGirl went to Madam Tussard's Wax Museum on her Day Camp trip today. I have to admit, that I passed the place twice a day for more than a year and never made it inside. She liked it, but wasn't thrilled. I guess it is more interesting to adults, although like I said, passing it all those times, I never once (OK maybe once) had the urge to go in.

I could go on... but it is just too darn hot.


Policies and Disclosures

My Frappr! Map

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from JayMonster. Make your own badge here.

Apple iTunes

 

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

 

 

 

Deal of the Day

 

OmahaSteaks.com, Inc.

 


Creative Commons License
Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.