The Adventures of LatteMan....

About Me


Links

Blogroll Me!

Previous Posts


Archives

Add to Google


Credits


Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker




Thursday, March 02, 2006

Snow Way


Myrtle
Originally uploaded by JayMonster.
This is Myrtle. LatteGirl and I built her after the 20" of snow we got a couple of weeks back.

Why Myrtle? Those of you with Kids that Watch Lilo and Stitch (The Series) know why.

Unfortunately, Myrtle was not long for this world. Three warm days after she was built, she was looking pretty Kate Moss -ish.

But I have to admit, I had a blast working with LatteGirl on it. The snow occurred just before I returned to work, and if I had already returned, I probably would have missed out on it.

For those of you that hate snow, because it is just something that you have to shovel, or because "the kids always come in soaking wet, getting snow everywhere", yada yada yada. Let me implore you to go out out and build a snowman. Or plop yourself down and make snow angels. Or go have a snowball fight with your kids. Trust me, you will easily remember back when you though snow was "cool" and "fun" wasn't just something you have to hound people to clean up after.


Policies and Disclosures

My Frappr! Map

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from JayMonster. Make your own badge here.

Apple iTunes

 

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

 

 

 

Deal of the Day

 

OmahaSteaks.com, Inc.

 


Creative Commons License
Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.