The Adventures of LatteMan....

About Me


Links

Blogroll Me!

Previous Posts


Archives

Add to Google


Credits


Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker




Thursday, February 16, 2006

Valentine's Day Review


I know you are all wondering, "What did Latte Man get his wife for Valentine's Day?" Well, I will now end the suspense. But before I do, please allow me to point out up front, we have some ground rules that have always applied to Valentines Day. No Roses (because it is just stupid to pay such a premium for roses), and no giant extravagent boxes of chocolate.

So, with that being said, I will tell you what the Latte Man did for Valentine's Day. We started things out with a bang with the New Pink Motorola Razr phone. I of course had to provide all the pink accessories as well, including the newly released matching Pink Bluetooth headset. And nothing this pink or girly could of course be allowed to be purchased with also getting the hot pink carry case for the phone.

I sent her off to work with those gifts. When she arrived home, she was greeted by 2 cards (one from me, and one of course from LatteGirl). Two "small" boxes of chocolate (hey, I never said, I didn't find ways around our rules), and a bouquet of flowers that LatteGirl picked out (no roses).

Finally just before the day came to an end, I pulled out one last final gift. Nothing as fancy (or expensive), as the earlier gifts. I found a frame that said, "Mommy and Me" in which I placed a picture of her and LatteGirl in from last summer. I think with that gift, I could have forgotten all the others and still made her day.


Policies and Disclosures

My Frappr! Map

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from JayMonster. Make your own badge here.

Apple iTunes

 

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

 

 

 

Deal of the Day

 

OmahaSteaks.com, Inc.

 


Creative Commons License
Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.