The Adventures of LatteMan....

About Me


Links

Blogroll Me!

Previous Posts


Archives

Add to Google


Credits


Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker




Thursday, February 16, 2006

What I will miss when I return to work

I have taken advantage of the opportunity afforded to me and walked LatteGirl to and from school a number of times since I have been home (it would have been more, but TheWife wanted to keep things in the "usual routine" during this time).

I tell you it was was weird. I now know what my wife went through on the first day of school back in September. Watching my little baby girl wave good-bye to me, line up with her classmates, and head off into "big girl school." It was all I could do to keep myself from crying.

I can be such a wimp sometimes.


Policies and Disclosures

My Frappr! Map

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from JayMonster. Make your own badge here.

Apple iTunes

 

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

 

 

 

Deal of the Day

 

OmahaSteaks.com, Inc.

 


Creative Commons License
Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.