The Adventures of LatteMan....

About Me


Links

Blogroll Me!

Previous Posts


Archives

Add to Google


Credits


Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker




Thursday, February 23, 2006

blogging via avantBlog

Why? Because I can. Standing here, waiting on my bus home (while it is still light out to boot), and thanks to wireless technology, I can still post. Of course this probably puts me up there on the geek scale, but at least I am not one of those people I used to work with that would be standing at a stall taking care of "business" in one hand while reading or responding to e-mail with the other. I mean seriously, what can be so important that you can't wait until you're finished using the facilities ?


Policies and Disclosures

My Frappr! Map

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from JayMonster. Make your own badge here.

Apple iTunes

 

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

 

 

 

Deal of the Day

 

OmahaSteaks.com, Inc.

 


Creative Commons License
Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.