The Adventures of LatteMan....

About Me


Links

Blogroll Me!

Previous Posts


Archives

Add to Google


Credits


Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker




Friday, March 03, 2006

Crash


Crash
Originally uploaded by JayMonster.
I can rarely take pictures of LatteGirl sleeping in the evening. Why? Because by the time she is ready to go to sleep, I am usually too exhausted to do anything myself. other than get her into bed and then get myself into bed.

Well, I finally did it. It took 3 pots of coffee after dinner to keep me going, and after keeping her going continuously, we made home made pizza for dinner, and then baked some cookies, then baked a cake to bring over to Grandma's house the next day. As we were decorating the cake, she announced that she was 'done' and going to go watch TV.

I guess she didn't have enough strengh to get all the way into the chair, and this is how I found her a few minutes later.

As an adult, we get to a point where we can not sleep unless we have the right mattress, or the right pillows. We blame aches and pains on "sleeping wrong" or drafts, etc. Oh to be young again, and to just be able to plop anywhere and drift off to slumber land.


Policies and Disclosures

My Frappr! Map

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from JayMonster. Make your own badge here.

Apple iTunes

 

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

 

 

 

Deal of the Day

 

OmahaSteaks.com, Inc.

 


Creative Commons License
Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.