The Adventures of LatteMan....

About Me


Links

Blogroll Me!

Previous Posts


Archives

Add to Google


Credits


Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker




Monday, March 06, 2006

Birthday Planning Gone Wild Pt. 1


Princess Birthday Cake
Originally uploaded by JayMonster.
LatteGirl's birthday isn't until the end of May, but I am already starting to freak out, first of all because my little baby is turning six, but also, because by this time, we have usually already selected a theme for the party.

The photo over there is the cake I made for her third birthday party. It took me all night to get right, but I loved every minute of it. But it also made me go out and take classes on cake decorating and I of course now want to use my skills.

But what will this years theme be? We have done Bear in the Big Blue House (1), The Wiggles (2), Cinderella (3), Scooby Doo (4), and Lilo and Stitch (5). This year though there is no obvious front runner, with the possible exception of "That's So Raven", and I am praying to every god and goddess in the universe that she doesn't want that. Kim Possible is an possibility, but she seemed to wear herself out on that around Halloween, so I don't know.

She better hurry up and make up her mind. I have a cake pan to hunt down (that is not always as easy as it sounds).


Policies and Disclosures

My Frappr! Map

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from JayMonster. Make your own badge here.

Apple iTunes

 

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

 

 

 

Deal of the Day

 

OmahaSteaks.com, Inc.

 


Creative Commons License
Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.