The Adventures of LatteMan....

About Me


Links

Blogroll Me!

Previous Posts


Archives

Add to Google


Credits


Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker




Thursday, February 02, 2006

Ups and Downs

Well, I had a really good first interview on Wednesday, followed by a second interview that I left feeling far less confident about. It is a really good opportunity that could make my life so much better. Less hours and working for better people. OK, so it would be a little less money, but I would save almost as much by not having to commute into NYC.

Will just have to cross my fingers and see what happens. I am supposed to get a call one way or the other tomorrow.

In the mean time what I am struggling with most is how to deal with LatteGirl. I do not want to give her my stress, but by the same token I have never lied to her. Oh sure, I have omitted things, evaded questions, but never outright lied to her about things. She has of coursed queried as to why I have been home so much more, and while I have told her, "I am looking for a better job" which is true, it is obviously omitting. I feel bad about it, but on the other hand, I feel that she doesn't need to know EVERYTHING... at least not yet. Does she? Am I silly for even feeling bad about it?

Oh well, thank goodness it is Thursday. Perhaps bowling will take my mind off of things and get me to relax just a little. I don't like the feeling of uncertainty.


Policies and Disclosures

My Frappr! Map

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from JayMonster. Make your own badge here.

Apple iTunes

 

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

 

 

 

Deal of the Day

 

OmahaSteaks.com, Inc.

 


Creative Commons License
Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.