The Adventures of LatteMan....

About Me


Links

Blogroll Me!

Previous Posts


Archives

Add to Google


Credits


Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker




Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Run Away!

On the idea of leaving Blogger, figuring I would do it after the holidays when things slow down. However, apparently their new version is out of beta. Personally, I do not know a single person that is happy after they made the switch. So now I am very afraid. I may have to make a decision or move sooner rather than later.

I created a test blog on the new blogger, and while it is not as bad as I have heard some people complain... it still looks half baked. Many things were added to catch up with everybody with some long overdue features (like labels), but none of it seems complete. Just slapped on with a "we can fix it later" sort of mentality.

Decisions, decisions, decisions.


Policies and Disclosures

My Frappr! Map

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from JayMonster. Make your own badge here.

Apple iTunes

 

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

 

 

 

Deal of the Day

 

OmahaSteaks.com, Inc.

 


Creative Commons License
Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.