The Adventures of LatteMan....

About Me


Links

Blogroll Me!

Previous Posts


Archives

Add to Google


Credits


Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker




Thursday, December 14, 2006

Picture Perfect Thursday XII - Come and see the show


If you could see me now
Originally uploaded by JayMonster.
Last year at this time I was mad as heck. Why? Because I was unable to attend LatteGirl's School Christmas pageant. Why? Because it was held at 10 o'clock in the morning!

When I arrived home from work, TheWife and LatteGirl were getting ready to leave, and quite dejected she said to me, "We are leaving to go to my Christmas pageant."

I told her that I knew that, and that I was going too. Her face lit up. She started cheering and jumping up and down. She was as thrilled that I was attending as I was.

I know it may be more convenient for the schools to hold these events during the day. But I think both the parent and the child miss out this way. OK, last year I thought that was the case. Now, after having missed a year, and knowing how thrilled I was to be able to see her this year. I KNOW this is the case.

I can't get last year back. But I know damn well, I am not going to ever miss another one.


Policies and Disclosures

My Frappr! Map

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from JayMonster. Make your own badge here.

Apple iTunes

 

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

 

 

 

Deal of the Day

 

OmahaSteaks.com, Inc.

 


Creative Commons License
Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.