The Adventures of LatteMan....

About Me


Links

Blogroll Me!

Previous Posts


Archives

Add to Google


Credits


Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker




Friday, December 15, 2006

Non Sequitur Friday

Timing is everything sometimes. I happened by a newly opened Omaha Steak store the other night on my way home from work, and decided to splurge and get a few items to bring home. When I arrived home however, I found on the porch a huge white cooler. My Aunt decided to send us a huge "sampler" from... you guessed it... Omaha Steaks. So now there is no room in our freezer for anything. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. As problems go, this is not a bad one to have.

I am probably a little late with this but if you haven't seen the 2006 Year in Review from JibJab, then go watch Nuckin' Futs. Requires sound. Just too funny.

andrew michael baron of Rocketboom "fame" is clearly bitter that Amanda Congdon has a new gig, and probably more so that it is backed by ABC (meaning she is getting paid).

At first I thought it was just a little pathetic when I saw there would be a new installment in the Die Hard Series, but I guess if Sly Stallone can still make new Rocky movies, then Willis can still try to be an action hero cop... again.

If you are anything like me, you have tried to get a nice picture of Christmas lights (whether on your home or elsewhere) but have struggled. Well, here is how to do it.

On the more personal front LatteGirl and I are spending the night along, with popcorn and a marathon of the standard Holiday Classic Movies on DVD, right after we watch the Grinch on Cartoon Network. Apparently, she is quite excited that she is getting to watch it "on tv" making it apparently much more important than the 17.4 billion times we watched it on DVD.

What does your weekend have in store for you?


Policies and Disclosures

My Frappr! Map

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from JayMonster. Make your own badge here.

Apple iTunes

 

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

 

 

 

Deal of the Day

 

OmahaSteaks.com, Inc.

 


Creative Commons License
Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.