The Adventures of LatteMan....

About Me


Links

Blogroll Me!

Previous Posts


Archives

Add to Google


Credits


Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker




Saturday, December 09, 2006

Where I support an entire industry

I swear, every year I need to buy my entire collection of extension cords for the Holiday Lights all over again. It is my belief that there is an extension cord eating monster in my basement. That is the only possibility. Otherwise, by now I would have enough extension cords to light the entire town.


Policies and Disclosures

My Frappr! Map

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from JayMonster. Make your own badge here.

Apple iTunes

 

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

 

 

 

Deal of the Day

 

OmahaSteaks.com, Inc.

 


Creative Commons License
Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.