The Adventures of LatteMan....

About Me


Links

Blogroll Me!

Previous Posts


Archives

Add to Google


Credits


Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker




Friday, May 05, 2006

Review: Boca Java's Boot Up Blend


Their Description - 'Blogging Rocks.' Log on to an amazing medium blend of African, Central and South American Coffees. Rich taste and smooth finish for the perfect breakfast blend.

What I thought - This may be the most difficult to describe, yet easiest coffee to define I have ever tasted. To define it, I only need two words oddly eclectic. You can taste what I can only assume is Columbian coffee quite distinctly in this blend. That is what is good about this coffee, and yet at the same time, what is off in this blend. Not as strong as "Blogs of Bravery", but considerbly more so than the "New Media Mavericks," but that assesment is based soley on the odd punch the flavor has. It is not as smooth as the other blends, it has a definite "bite" to it, but not actually bitter. I went beyond my promise of trying this coffee two times and added a third, but can still not honestly say whether or not I like it. I certainly didn't hate it, and would drink it if offered, but I am not sure whether or not I would buy it again.

Who would like this coffee - If you are a HUGE fan of Columbian coffee (I am not, I do not mind it added to blends, but 100% Columbian is not among my favorites), than you will probably like this blend.

Overall Rating - 3 out of 5 stars. The coffee is definitely drinkable, and not bitter. Juan Valdez fans may rate this higher, but its lack of complexity and overpowering Columbian taste left me on the fence with this blend.

For more information on this or other Boca Java blends, visit their website at http://www.bocajava.com/, or http://www.bloggersfuel.com/.


Policies and Disclosures

My Frappr! Map

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from JayMonster. Make your own badge here.

Apple iTunes

 

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

 

 

 

Deal of the Day

 

OmahaSteaks.com, Inc.

 


Creative Commons License
Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.