The Adventures of LatteMan....

About Me


Links

Blogroll Me!

Previous Posts


Archives

Add to Google


Credits


Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker




Wednesday, April 05, 2006

April Showers Snow brings May Flowers?

Fortunately (as I see it, UN-Fortunately according to LatteGirl) it is not sticking, but Mother-Nature is again wreaking havoc, and it is currently snowing here today.

My poor Scotch Broom can't seem to decide whether or not it spring is actually here, although my lawn, which last year suffered greatly from Japanese Beetle grubs.

It is actually supposed to be 50 degrees by this afternoon with 60's expected by tomorrow. It is already shaping up to be quite a bizarre year weather wise, but I guess I should not complain as I will take a spring snow shower over the storm that hit the south and midwest earlier this week.


Policies and Disclosures

My Frappr! Map

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from JayMonster. Make your own badge here.

Apple iTunes

 

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

 

 

 

Deal of the Day

 

OmahaSteaks.com, Inc.

 


Creative Commons License
Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.