The Adventures of LatteMan....

About Me


Links

Blogroll Me!

Previous Posts


Archives

Add to Google


Credits


Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker




Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Please forgive me

If you wind up reading this completely useless post, but I am stuck here inthe dentist's waiting room. I am not afraid of the dentist, but dislike it all the same, so I am trying to use AvantBlog to keep myself from walking out.

Tell me, why do so many doctor and dentists insist on making themselves so overbooked that they can never get to any of their client at their appointed time?


Policies and Disclosures

My Frappr! Map

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from JayMonster. Make your own badge here.

Apple iTunes

 

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

 

 

 

Deal of the Day

 

OmahaSteaks.com, Inc.

 


Creative Commons License
Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.