The Adventures of LatteMan....

About Me


Links

Blogroll Me!

Previous Posts


Archives

Add to Google


Credits


Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker




Friday, November 10, 2006

Picture Perfect Thursday IX - Washed Away


Yes, I know I am a day late (and as always a dollar short), but hey I am trying. I am still trying to catch up after all the election day events and my lack of sleep.

It seems like only yesterday, I was there for everything. Including "Tubbie Time." Sure I knew that this like everything would end. And to be perfectly honest, I wasn't all that upset when I could just "keep an eye" on her rather than having to bathe her. I managed to stay much more dry that way.

But, I didn't expect to be tossed away quite as quickly as I have been. She has now reached the age where she needs privacy.

Not only is Daddy no longer needed for bathing, showering, getting dressed, etc. But now, I am not even wanted in the same room during these events (nor is TheWife, it is not a male/female thing, she needs her privacy from everyone). Yes, I knew this day would come. But I never expected it to be so dramatic... or so soon.

Isn't there a way to just slow 'em down sometimes? Do they have to keep growing up so dang fast. Am I going to be completely unneeded by the time she is 7? Am I "all washed up" already? I really hope not.

I am so never going to hear the end of it if she ever finds out I put her naked picture here.


Policies and Disclosures

My Frappr! Map

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from JayMonster. Make your own badge here.

Apple iTunes

 

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

 

 

 

Deal of the Day

 

OmahaSteaks.com, Inc.

 


Creative Commons License
Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.