The Adventures of LatteMan....

About Me


Links

Blogroll Me!

Previous Posts


Archives

Add to Google


Credits


Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker




Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Mud

That is what my brain feels like. One great big ball of mud. I would love to have some profound post here about the events of yesterday's elections, the fact that asshat Rumsfeld got canned today, or maybe something witty about the Vice President managing to go hunting without shooting a "friend" in the face, or anything else. But the brain... it is mud.

Turns out, apparently that I am not as young as I like to think I am at times, and still refuse to admit (until it is too late of course) that I can not stay up until 2 AM watching election returns when that alarm clock is going off at 4:45. I used to be able to just go about my day. Now. Not so much. I struggled through today, constantly hoping and trying to deceive myself that I would "wake up" sooner or later and that I would be able to post something worthwhile.

Nope.

Maybe tomorrow.


Policies and Disclosures

My Frappr! Map

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from JayMonster. Make your own badge here.

Apple iTunes

 

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

 

 

 

Deal of the Day

 

OmahaSteaks.com, Inc.

 


Creative Commons License
Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.