The Adventures of LatteMan....

About Me


Links

Blogroll Me!

Previous Posts


Archives

Add to Google


Credits


Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker




Saturday, November 25, 2006

Lessons Learned

They say you learn something new every day. Well, if that is based on averages, I am good for the next week or so I think. Some things I learned today.

1. When you have a bum leg bothering you, it is probably not a good idea to take your daughter bowling. It will not "stretch out" the leg and help ease the pain, instead it will only make it worse.

2. Never try and catch up with an old Italian Mother, when going to her house for dinner, by bringing her the Thanksgiving Leftovers that she "forgot" to take home, plus cookies and more. You will only wind up bringing home more stuff from her house than you managed to bring her.

3. Never underestimate my daughter. While visiting today, my mother gave my daughter a book which she thought was practice lettering. Well it was, sort of... it was practice for cursive writing skills for 3rd graders. I figured she could just "hold onto it" until she was "ready" to start practicing cursive. Well, it seems she is ready. She finished half of the workbook... WELL.

4. Nobody in my mother's neighborhood has a wireless connection (that I can detect).

5. You cannot remember all the things you intended to blog about unless you write them down when you discover you do not have an internet connection, otherwise you will invariably forget them when you go to write about them later.

So what have you learned lately?


Policies and Disclosures

My Frappr! Map

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from JayMonster. Make your own badge here.

Apple iTunes

 

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

 

 

 

Deal of the Day

 

OmahaSteaks.com, Inc.

 


Creative Commons License
Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.