The Adventures of LatteMan....

About Me


Links

Blogroll Me!

Previous Posts


Archives

Add to Google


Credits


Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker




Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Braggin' Man


OK, so I admit it. When TheWife started pushing LatteGirl towards joining soccer I did not think it was going to turn out well. She enjoys playing games like soccer in the yard, but never showed much inclination to learn more. Attempt to teach her more were met with MUCH resistance.

But as it turns out she took to quite well. She loved it. She had a blast. She payed attention. She (unlike most kids her age) actually stayed in position. Of course, I still think things could have fallen apart if she got bored. But she scored 4 goals in her first five games, and her team went 4-0-1 in those games.

The only drawback left, is that I was banned from watching her play by TheWife. She fears my natural competitive nature would create too much pressure on LatteGirl, so I can only get updates afterwards.

But, how could I not help but be proud.


Policies and Disclosures

My Frappr! Map

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from JayMonster. Make your own badge here.

Apple iTunes

 

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

 

 

 

Deal of the Day

 

OmahaSteaks.com, Inc.

 


Creative Commons License
Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.