The Adventures of LatteMan....

About Me


Links

Blogroll Me!

Previous Posts


Archives

Add to Google


Credits


Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker




Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Back to School?

OK, so I am not really going back to school, but it sure as heck seems like it.

Back to school night just took place at LatteGirl's school, and really what it boiled down to was letting parents know what was expected of THEM for the upcoming school year.

Now, I am all for pushing students at a young age when their little brains are like sponges and can absorb so much, but honestly do these teachers believe that you (or your child) has absolutely nothing else to do on any given evening than to just dedicate the entire evening to homework?

I am not anti-homework (Did I really just say that? My mother would faint!), but they can really go overboard, and we are in week 2. I am seriously afraid of what is coming down the road.

To those of you that have 2 or more. I bow down to you. I can hardly keep up with one, I can't imagine having to corral and work with more than one on any given evening.


Policies and Disclosures

My Frappr! Map

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from JayMonster. Make your own badge here.

Apple iTunes

 

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

 

 

 

Deal of the Day

 

OmahaSteaks.com, Inc.

 


Creative Commons License
Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.