The Adventures of LatteMan....

About Me


Links

Blogroll Me!

Previous Posts


Archives

Add to Google


Credits


Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker




Saturday, September 09, 2006

Latte Man Special Saturday Edition

Special? Not really, other than it is an odd thing for me to be blogging on a Saturday. You know, the week worth of "Honey-dos" has built up, of course LatteGirl wants to spend time with me as much as I do with her. And all those little life things that get pushed to the weekends because work seems to consume more and more of the weekday that I care to admit.

This weekend however, LatteGirl and TheWife are up at SesamePlace, leaving me to accomplish the needed tasks at home. But it also allows that when I do take a break, I am for a change afforded the opportunity to blog.

I should of course be getting the pictures we took from the falls and vacation up into Flickr. Perhaps during the next break I will do that. (Procrastination is an art form... don't let anybody tell you any different).

Time alone is sometimes good, and I got quite a bit accomplished today, but I must admit, I am feeling quite lonely, and I can't wait until they get home.


Policies and Disclosures

My Frappr! Map

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from JayMonster. Make your own badge here.

Apple iTunes

 

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

 

 

 

Deal of the Day

 

OmahaSteaks.com, Inc.

 


Creative Commons License
Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.