The Adventures of LatteMan....

About Me


Links

Blogroll Me!

Previous Posts


Archives

Add to Google


Credits


Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker




Friday, June 16, 2006

But I'm not ready yet to fill those shoes.


With father's day rapidly approaching, of course the question comes up, "What do you want for Father's Day?" I just want one thing. From now until the end of time.

I want to be half the man my father was. I want to learn to be the caring, wise, thrifty, smart, family man he was. And I want to learn how he made it all look so easy.

Is that too much to ask?

It is just shy of two years since his heart gave up on him... and the void he has left is too huge to fill.


Policies and Disclosures

My Frappr! Map

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from JayMonster. Make your own badge here.

Apple iTunes

 

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

 

 

 

Deal of the Day

 

OmahaSteaks.com, Inc.

 


Creative Commons License
Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.