The Adventures of LatteMan....

About Me


Links

Blogroll Me!

Previous Posts


Archives

Add to Google


Credits


Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker




Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Happy Birthday Princess



Originally uploaded by JayMonster.
You forever changed the course of my life when you decided to make your world debut 6 years ago.

Six Years Ago? Really? It just doesn't seem right.

In some ways, I can't believe it is six years ago ALREADY. Time has seemed to fly by so fast. Wasn't I just getting up for your 3 AM feedings last week? Weren't you just learning to walk yesterday? Can it really be three years since you donned that Cinderella outfit for Halloween?

In other ways, it is hard to believe that you are ONLY six years old. Your maturity and kindness to friends and others make you far wiser than your years. The insight you have, and your reasoning and logic tell me that you are far more mature than six. You have already started to blossom so much as a person I am some times scared.

But six years old you are today, and I guess I had better not blink, because who knows how old you will be when my eyes open again.


Policies and Disclosures

My Frappr! Map

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from JayMonster. Make your own badge here.

Apple iTunes

 

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

 

 

 

Deal of the Day

 

OmahaSteaks.com, Inc.

 


Creative Commons License
Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.