The Adventures of LatteMan....

About Me


Links

Blogroll Me!

Previous Posts


Archives

Add to Google


Credits


Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker




Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Need to Bake


easter cupcakes
Originally uploaded by JayMonster.
One thing I got used to when my daughter was in Pre-School was baking for all the parties they had.

Items like this cupcake that I made for her Easter Party a couple of years ago were common.

Now, all the parties had to be signed up for at the first PTA meeting, and my wife, not yet accustomed to the mad stampede for the sign up sheets, only managed to get us signed up for one holiday, Halloween. And SHE baked for that one, leaving me, yearning for an excuse to bake some cupcakes.

Maybe I can break school policy and send them in anyway. What are they going to do, turn down free cupcakes. Heck at the very least they could put them in the teacher's lounge.


Policies and Disclosures

My Frappr! Map

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from JayMonster. Make your own badge here.

Apple iTunes

 

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

 

 

 

Deal of the Day

 

OmahaSteaks.com, Inc.

 


Creative Commons License
Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.