The Adventures of LatteMan....

About Me


Links

Blogroll Me!

Previous Posts


Archives

Add to Google


Credits


Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker




Monday, March 20, 2006

And her full court press continues

LatteGirl at Breakfast Yesterday: "I'm tired of being the baby! I don't want to be 'The Baby' anymore"

Conversations went back and forth, because she is at that phase when calling her "My Baby" upsets her, and she does NOT want to hear the explanation that she will "Always be my baby" any longer, so she again decides to throw launch the one salvo guaranteed to end the conversation:

"You know, this would no longer be a problem is I had a little sister... or even a little brother" Silence ensues and she allows us to mull this over (not that we are actually contemplating this).


Policies and Disclosures

My Frappr! Map

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from JayMonster. Make your own badge here.

Apple iTunes

 

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

 

 

 

Deal of the Day

 

OmahaSteaks.com, Inc.

 


Creative Commons License
Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.