The Adventures of LatteMan....

About Me


Links

Blogroll Me!

Previous Posts


Archives

Add to Google


Credits


Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker




Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Princess

On Tuesdays and Wednesdays I pick up my Princess at the aftercare program. I love picking her up, but hate the fact that she has to go to the aftercare program for me to do it.

We were spoiled I guess. The Pre-K program that she was in before she started school this fall was simply wonderful. No better than that. It was nothing short of spectacular! The teachers were nice and caring, everything was clean and well tended to. Alas, they do not offer an after school program. So the new place is closer to home, less expensive, and she only has to go there for a couple of hours twice a week. She likes her friends there, but it is still a far cry short of her old school. That plus I just wish I could be there to pick her up after school.

She is after all, my little princess.


Policies and Disclosures

My Frappr! Map

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from JayMonster. Make your own badge here.

Apple iTunes

 

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

 

 

 

Deal of the Day

 

OmahaSteaks.com, Inc.

 


Creative Commons License
Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.