The Adventures of LatteMan....

About Me


Links

Blogroll Me!

Previous Posts


Archives

Add to Google


Credits


Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker




Sunday, January 01, 2006

New Year New Pains

Tomorrow we are all going ice skating. I can skate, LatteGirl and DietCokeWife cannot. But I can not TEACH anyone to skate. I haven't been on skates since tearing my achilles heel almost two years ago. I still haven't completely healed from my sprained ankle a bit more than a month ago. How well even I skate remains to be seen (or felt depending how many times I fall).

This could be a painful start to the New Year.


Policies and Disclosures

My Frappr! Map

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from JayMonster. Make your own badge here.

Apple iTunes

 

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

 

 

 

Deal of the Day

 

OmahaSteaks.com, Inc.

 


Creative Commons License
Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.