The Adventures of LatteMan....

About Me


Links

Blogroll Me!

Previous Posts


Archives

Add to Google


Credits


Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker




Thursday, December 22, 2005

Sooo glad this is over

The Transit Union Workers have apparently agreed to go back to work while the final contract is hashed out. While I was not "directly" affected by the strike, everything around me was, making life quite annoying the past couple of days.

Most critical to me is that the Starbucks that I go to in the morning will now be open again when I get to work. It has not been pretty around my office this past couple of days, when I have had to arrive without my Triple Venti Gingerbread Latte.


Policies and Disclosures

My Frappr! Map

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from JayMonster. Make your own badge here.

Apple iTunes

 

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

 

 

 

Deal of the Day

 

OmahaSteaks.com, Inc.

 


Creative Commons License
Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.