The Adventures of LatteMan....

About Me


Links

Blogroll Me!

Previous Posts


Archives

Add to Google


Credits


Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker




Friday, December 23, 2005

Bright Spots in a gloomy day



Needless to say after my last post, the last place I want to be is in my office.

But here I sit. I'll be damned if I am going to get any work done today.

We are getting let out 'early' today... which means I only have to work from 7-4.

Oh yeah, I said there was a bright spot, well a potential one. It would seem that Target read my diatrabe (well I could hope), changed my order to 2nd Day and got it out on Wednesday. It is due to arrive today, if UPS doesn't screw it up. Unfortunately I am feeling a bit jaded and cynical today, and have my doubts that it can arrive... on time... and in one piece. We shall see.

I kicking the wife out of the house tonight as soon as I get home, and LatteKid and I are going to town... baking style (another bright spot... or at least something to look forward to). More cookies, and since it has been about a year since I did any serious cake decorating, I might do a test run at making a 'Beary Chistmas Cake' (the one over there on the right), just to make sure I haven't lost my touch.


Policies and Disclosures

My Frappr! Map

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from JayMonster. Make your own badge here.

Apple iTunes

 

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

 

 

 

Deal of the Day

 

OmahaSteaks.com, Inc.

 


Creative Commons License
Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.