The Adventures of LatteMan....

About Me


Links

Blogroll Me!

Previous Posts


Archives

Add to Google


Credits


Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker




Friday, December 30, 2005

New Years Resolutions

I have forgone the usual list of things that I usually Resolve to change in the coming year and usually have failed at by February.

This year my resolutions are:

1. Buy Organic. The reason is of course to rid not only my body of chemicals but to offer safer non engineered foods for my daughter.

2. Support Family Farms. - Fortunately Number 1 feeds into this (no pun intended). But also buying only Free Range Eggs and Chicken, buying from Farmer's Markets as opposed to sumermakets when I can.

Why? Because I saw this:


3. Get involved in my local Government. Like many people, I have complained, Politicians are crooks! why are there no good people to vote for? Well, for the sake of my daughter, my town and my state I will no longer stand by the sidelines. Whether it be by actually running for Town Council (currently a consideration) or just going to every town council meeting and voicing my opinion and letting the politicians know I am paying attention and holding them accountable, making a difference now starts with ME... not somebody else.


Like I said, not your typical resolutions, but ones that I think are important not only to me, but to those I love.

I wish you and yours Best Wishes for a Happy and Healthy New Year!


Policies and Disclosures

My Frappr! Map

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from JayMonster. Make your own badge here.

Apple iTunes

 

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

 

 

 

Deal of the Day

 

OmahaSteaks.com, Inc.

 


Creative Commons License
Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.