The Adventures of LatteMan....

About Me


Links

Blogroll Me!

Previous Posts


Archives

Add to Google


Credits


Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker




Thursday, August 31, 2006

Goodbye to Me Time

There is a lot on the fiancial plate coming up. The decision to send LatteGirl to private school is going to set us back to the tune of $4K per year. Then there is the planned trip to Disney World in the spring. Of course, we lucked out last winter but to say that with oil prices where they are winter has me scared would be an understatement.

So, I did the only thing I could and took on a second client. The timing is pretty good because my current primary client is dragging their collective heels in funding the project and dragging things out. So, I worked out a deal to telecommute to client one and work "as needed" while taking on client 2. Oh, and Client 2 will be adding a couple of hours of commute time to my day.

That means I will be spending about 12 hours a day with client 2, between work and commute, to come home, spend some time with LatteGirl, and once she is in bed, logging in and working on tasks for Client 1. But I see no reason I can't get a solid 3 to 5 hours sleep a night. So everything should be fine right?


Policies and Disclosures

My Frappr! Map

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from JayMonster. Make your own badge here.

Apple iTunes

 

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

 

 

 

Deal of the Day

 

OmahaSteaks.com, Inc.

 


Creative Commons License
Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.