The Adventures of LatteMan....

About Me


Links

Blogroll Me!

Previous Posts


Archives

Add to Google


Credits


Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker




Friday, September 22, 2006

Hello Ms. Sarandon


Hello Ms. Sarandon
Originally uploaded by JayMonster.
I finally got around to adding the photos from LatteGirl and TheWife's trip to Madam Tussard's Wax Museum in NYC into Flickr.

I used to walk by this place everyday on my way to and from work when I was in the City, but never actually went it.

Some of these figures are amazingly lifelike. Others are well... obvious in their waxiness.


Policies and Disclosures

My Frappr! Map

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from JayMonster. Make your own badge here.

Apple iTunes

 

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

 

 

 

Deal of the Day

 

OmahaSteaks.com, Inc.

 


Creative Commons License
Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.