The Adventures of LatteMan....

About Me


Links

Blogroll Me!

Previous Posts


Archives

Add to Google


Credits


Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker




Thursday, April 13, 2006

Weightless


OK, today is my last day before heading off on an Easter Weekend Excursion up to Hershey PA, I refuse to start any more rants, and will save it for when I get back.

The weather here in the Northeast is finally starting to look like spring, and I can only hope it holds up through the weekend.

Tomorrow, LatteGirl and I will ship Mom off to the The Chocolate Spa for a Whipped Cocoa Bath and Cocoa Massage while we head on over to Hershey's Chocolate World.

I'm thinking that the little chocolate rabbit that LatteGirl will get from the Easter Bunny this year, will be quite anti-climatic when this is all said and done.

Of course, if you check back here over the weekend, I will be giving updates, and photos as we go along.

In case I forget to say it later... Happy Easter Everyone.


Policies and Disclosures

My Frappr! Map

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from JayMonster. Make your own badge here.

Apple iTunes

 

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

 

 

 

Deal of the Day

 

OmahaSteaks.com, Inc.

 


Creative Commons License
Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.