The Adventures of LatteMan....

About Me


Links

Blogroll Me!

Previous Posts


Archives

Add to Google


Credits


Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker




Friday, January 06, 2006

I am continually amazed...

At the lengths people will go, claiming things were done "by God." I guess radical (read:idiot) Christian Leaders such as Pat Roberston believes his God ("his" because as a Christian I certainly do not believe the loving God I was taught about would do such things), is as much a vengeful, despicable, hate mongering,miserable rat bastard as he is.

CNN.com - Robertson suggests God smote Sharon - Jan 5, 2006


Policies and Disclosures

My Frappr! Map

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from JayMonster. Make your own badge here.

Apple iTunes

 

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

 

 

 

Deal of the Day

 

OmahaSteaks.com, Inc.

 


Creative Commons License
Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.