The Adventures of LatteMan....

About Me


Links

Blogroll Me!

Previous Posts


Archives

Add to Google


Credits


Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker




Tuesday, June 27, 2006

My favorite Quote from a blog this week

Gerah from Baby Poop and Business Suits, wins hands down for my new Blog Quote of the Week, and unless something amazing comes up, will be an easy winner for Blog Quote of the Month. Actually she has to give credit for the actual quote to her daughter Kyra, who is busy learning about being a big siser:

Kyra: "You've got MILK in your boobies mom? I've got milk in my sippy cup!"

I never stop being amazed (and entertained) by what comes out of kids mouths. It is one of those things that you just have to be a parent to appreciate. To read the full post, go here.


Policies and Disclosures

My Frappr! Map

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from JayMonster. Make your own badge here.

Apple iTunes

 

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

 

 

 

Deal of the Day

 

OmahaSteaks.com, Inc.

 


Creative Commons License
Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.