The Adventures of LatteMan....

About Me


Links

Blogroll Me!

Previous Posts


Archives

Add to Google


Credits


Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker




Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Pictures


The Chocolate Factory
Originally uploaded by JayMonster.

While I am still recovering from having a day off, and everything they dumped on my desk, I figured I could at least post some photos.

If you don't know by now, they can be found over at Flickr

With a little luck I should get out from under this pile of work today.


Policies and Disclosures

My Frappr! Map

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from JayMonster. Make your own badge here.

Apple iTunes

 

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

 

 

 

Deal of the Day

 

OmahaSteaks.com, Inc.

 


Creative Commons License
Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.