The Adventures of LatteMan....

About Me


Links

Blogroll Me!

Previous Posts


Archives

Add to Google


Credits


Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker




Sunday, April 16, 2006

Day 3 - The End

We are home from our journey to Hershey PA. As you can imagine, telling a child it is time to leave such a place is nothing short of an earth shattering event.

We attempted to hit the Museum before leaving, but it did not open until the afternoon on Sundays, so that will have to wait until next year. Yes next year. This little trip was such a hit with all of us that we have decided to make it an annual event... at least for the next couple of years.

One thing I didn't mention here last week, was that I was contemplating not going on this trip becuase of my mom being in the hospital. I am so glad she was back home in time, and feeling good enough to insist that I not stay home. Obviously most importantly because I was glad she was feeling better, but also because I would have hated to have missed out on this family weekend. It was a far better trip than I could have every dreamed it would be, especially considering it was a short weekend excursion.

More details on the trip, a Hershey PA review, and PICTURES (whatever we got before I broke the camera) coming up, but right now what I need more than anything is sleep.


Policies and Disclosures

My Frappr! Map

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from JayMonster. Make your own badge here.

Apple iTunes

 

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

 

 

 

Deal of the Day

 

OmahaSteaks.com, Inc.

 


Creative Commons License
Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.