The Adventures of LatteMan....

About Me


Links

Blogroll Me!

Previous Posts


Archives

Add to Google


Credits


Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker




Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Scary People

Halloween is still more than a month away. But already I am scared. Very scared.

I found this article by way of Reality Me, and I must say, it sent chills down my spine.

What I can't figure out is which is worse. That people actually will stand up in front of a room full of people and make a claim like:

"Contraception is the root cause of the explosion of the amount of abortions in the world"


or the fact that people actually ever listen to these people again after this. No they actually FOLLOW them. It is amazigly sad.

I forgot what comedian said it, and at the time it was funny, but now it sounds more plausible than ever when you listen to this nuts:

"... What will they do next? I suppose if I masterbate at the same time
some woman, according to their computers is ovulating they will arrest us both
on 'Conspiracy to commit abortion' ..."


Do these people ever think about, maybe just maybe if they stopped shoving their daughters into "Virginity Pledges" and other such stupidity, and taught something in addition to abstinence (note I did not say replace it... "absitnence is best, but if you are going to ...") then maybe, just maybe they wouldn't have so many "pre-born" children that they would need to go and save?


Policies and Disclosures

My Frappr! Map

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from JayMonster. Make your own badge here.

Apple iTunes

 

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

 

 

 

Deal of the Day

 

OmahaSteaks.com, Inc.

 


Creative Commons License
Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.