The Adventures of LatteMan....

About Me


Links

Blogroll Me!

Previous Posts


Archives

Add to Google


Credits


Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker




Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Welcome To My World

Who is the LatteMan?

Well, I am a 40 year old father of one adorable angel that is the light of my life.

She gives meaning to each day.

But the fuel required to actually get me going is (at least during the holidays), a Triple Venti Gingerbread Latte.

Some may know me from other blogs, past and present. Some of which are not Work Safe or Family Safe, and some that are political in nature. This is more of a mainstream attempt to chronicle the my life.

There are a million stories on the naked web. This is mine.


Policies and Disclosures

My Frappr! Map

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from JayMonster. Make your own badge here.

Apple iTunes

 

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

 

 

 

Deal of the Day

 

OmahaSteaks.com, Inc.

 


Creative Commons License
Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.